My thoughts, my emotions, my feelings, my imaginations, my opinions, my fears, my dreams...

Could be yours too...you never know!!!


Follow me in this Journey of Revelation and encourage me with your valuable opinions and comments...

Monday, October 31, 2016

The Enigma...


Moving through the pages of this life that I breathe…
Yearning was my mind for something I know not.

Leaving behind the world of uncertainty and reality…
Over the clouds and skies, wandered my mind...
Voices seemed too far as vision grew blurred…
Enigmatic in each and every single step ahead.

In the hope to find my mind’s long-lost wish…
Set out was my mind for my life to hold my hand.

Magic was all around, but nothing much big...
Yards and miles was what I had left behind.

Longing for the unknown, I walked forward…
Insignificant was everything that passed by…
For all I need was my life… the joy of live and let live…
Enchanted would I be, with my life, to love and be loved…

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hmm.

Dwriter