My thoughts, my emotions, my feelings, my imaginations, my opinions, my fears, my dreams...

Could be yours too...you never know!!!


Follow me in this Journey of Revelation and encourage me with your valuable opinions and comments...

Sunday, August 14, 2016

Live my dream...

Far away the red ball was slowly dipping into the hazy line of mystery…the view was scenic with the clouds slowly drifting apart to bring out the beauty of the scene that was being viewed…It could be miles and miles away…yet everything seems so close by. Just as if with one hand you can grab it in and hug it close to your heart…

Below me was the slippery sand…deep and dry; yet soothing…with a warmth of mother earth, I was sitting with my legs stretched in front of me as if to rest for ever…The tired feet felt warm with the massage of the blowing breeze as if to take off all its pressure… Think, I was worried of the sand getting into my clothes…but an assurance that nothing wud happen made me feel at ease…

All around was just ‘nothing’…Nothing but the dunes… an envelope that covered me from the outer world… a hideout, a safe place to be…without being seen by any intruder’s eye…I could now feel Magic…magic all around…and what was the magic all about…Was it the blazing sun…or the beautiful earth… or the blowing wind…

No…the magic was not in any of them…this time, it was something else. What was it that I was leaning to? What was it that made me feel not alone? What was it that was spelling out the magical feel?

As I sat there on the warm ground leaning against his chest, watching the beautiful sunset far away …His arms around me holding me close to his heart…As his cold breath tickled my ears, occasionally moving my hair away…his lips caressed my neck . I snuggled closer to him like a baby to its mother’s chest. Wanting to have more of his warmth and care… Wishing with every passing seconds for the time clock to just stop ticking…Wishing that if this moment never had to end.

Living the dreams was something I could never imagine…Slowly I could hear me whisper, “Will we ever live these dreams in real”… He playfully said, “No…”… He was joking, I knew. But…Is that a truth that I tend to keep aside? Is that the reality that I ignore? Is that the wish that never would happen? Is this a dream that never would come true? I don’t know. I could see myself irritated. But the moment’s magic washed away all the negativity. Now, that I was in my dream, I just wanted to live the dream…just live…

Live my dream…

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Very Romantic dream.
DWriter

KParthasarathi said...

May you live the dream.Some dreams come true.

Kannan said...

beautifully expressed.... its not a dream ,, this is for real
and love every word of this note...

Bikram said...

I always say one needs to dream to make dreams come true :) so heres wishing all your dreams come true :)

Bikram's

Tomz said...

Hi Jzt4me,

It is true that dreams often possess the euphoric feeling that the equivalent situations in real life do not.

Yours was a lovely dream.

Thank you for the wonderful comment you posted me in mail.

Tomz