My thoughts, my emotions, my feelings, my imaginations, my opinions, my fears, my dreams...

Could be yours too...you never know!!!


Follow me in this Journey of Revelation and encourage me with your valuable opinions and comments...

Wednesday, November 17, 2010

She couldn't stop being so, I suppose...

Part II - Continuation...
So…now where did we stop…I literally started keeping myself off from her…as every time I w as anywhere around her, she didn’t leave a chance to hurt my feelings…as she knew me the most and so she knew what could prick me…and she did exactly that…

Time passed by…It was time for our Final year Excursion…I was never allowed to go for an excursion…my parents were terrified of all those news we hear of accidents and death during such trips or excursions…But somehow, this time, my parents nodded YES…and we planned for a 3 days trip to one of the Hill Station…to a neighboring state…It was a nice and great news for me…but…this time it was not so good, as my friend was no more my friend and I knew, I might feel lonely in such trips…knowing myself well…

Then I came to know, she was not coming…reason being financial. It seems her mother didn’t wanted to spend not so big amount for a mere excursion…I felt bad…When rest of us go, if only she is not coming, I thought of the pain she might have…I keeping off the things that happened in the past, I went and met her at the place where she used to do her Computer course… I promised her, that I shall find the money to pay for her too and she just come…I spoke to her mother and my parents too… It was not that I was rich that I could pay…but then, I managed to get the amount somehow…for me and her and we were all set to go…

On the day of the trip..she was supposed to join us from near her house and we all got into the bus from the College (Starting point)…Knowing, she loved fried rice, I packed a big pack of fried rice and other stuff for myself, her and even for her NEW FOUND friend…I was happy…we started …. I still remember, I was dancing thru out till I reached her place…I was screaming and singing along with everybody with joy and fun…As she entered, we sang a welcome song..to make her cheerful…

I knew, she is my old friend now…But what happened was shocking…She just entered the bus, spoke and smiled at evrybdy and found her seat near her FRIEND and continued what she was doing a few days back…I was shocked…

Not only me, rest of the girls in the bus too noticed, how meanly she behaved…some of them, called me to their seat and started talking and trying to change my mood…I realized, how all my other classmates cared for me…they all knew, I was not so bad to deserve all that…

What happened during those three days was unexplainable..I was with her…but I could feel I was alone…She came to me, evry time she wanted money..or wanted to buy something..the moment she go what she wanted, she would leave… I finally, took over myself…I decided to ignore wht she was doing to me…Instead, I mingled with evrybdy and enjoyed the rest of the trip…Don’t know what, but the other girls liked my company and followed me evryhwere…

With that trip, I completely cut myself off from her…When our exams got over, she came over to me with a Slam Book, where we write about ourself ..a modern version of an Autograph book… I dint hide my emotions…I bluntly wrote on it “Never hurt anybody the way u did to me..and never term Utilisation as Friendship..” …lol…I am really meannnnn…After reading that, she told me…jokingly and sarcastically… “My god, I can never show this book to anyone now…” ...Neither of us had any regret in what happened...uhm...

After that, our graduation results came out..I passed as a University Topper with a Rank…and knew she failed in some papers… Within a month I was travelling to join my dad here…Before leaving, I met her to say Goodbye…and that was the last I saw her…

Until almost 3 years later…

To be continued…

4 comments:

lakshmi said...

very painful indeed....
too sad...nice that you could recover from that

Jzt4me said...

@ Lakshmi and @ Dost...

Wait till u read the continuation before jumping to conclusions...

Neither recovery nor a good riddance...if u know what happened after 3 years...

uhmmm. U should be knowing, I am not the one to leave myself safe from getting hurt...

Anonymous said...

When will some people learn to realize that others are taking advantage of our nature. I think I have learned that lesson in a bitter way but now I am better.
I dont love anyone...I dont get too close to anyone....I dont go out of the way to help anyone...except when I am really sure that the person deserves and then I prefer to do it anonymously...

what you said as comment on my post is right..we were similar but dont know whether so now too...

Jzt4me said...

@ Stranger - I said We are similar but not same...we have our own similarities but would ofcourse have differences too..Here, the difference is U learnt from ur past and changed urself...and I HAVEN'T and COULDN'T...

How much ever I get hurt from people I care fore, still I never turn my back when they need me...as I belive in a bigger fact of life...

What ever others do to u, if ur heart is pure, keep doing what your heart says to u...if not from here, from somewhere u would get something in return...I know, I have only got pain from many people I have helped going out of my way...At the same time, I too have got some ONE walking into my life when I was in trouble...

God made sure, that I had atleast one person around me who could stand by me to give a helping hand...Many a times, they were no less than a stranger, still they were there for me...Maybe that is the reward for what I did...