My thoughts, my emotions, my feelings, my imaginations, my opinions, my fears, my dreams...

Could be yours too...you never know!!!


Follow me in this Journey of Revelation and encourage me with your valuable opinions and comments...

Friday, February 1, 2019

V-Month Rewind...


February, the month of love…so they say…Who? Who cares! I don’t think I never even heard of Valentines Day until somewhere in 2000. Was I that bad in the matter of love or was these so called “DAYS” came into the limelight only by then. Naturally, think the marketing sense of this society grew with demand of business. That’s what I would say.

Anyways, when somebody asked me what my plans for the Valentines Day was, I laughed. Life was in a mode where I personally never got so excited about such days. Forget V-day, even birthdays seems boring… So I have no idea what were my plans…

Frankly speaking, as a child, Love was sort of an amazing secret. A secret that all would love to have and at the same time feared it to the teeth. As kids, we would talk so much about how that girl is in love with that boy! How this boy cheated that girl for this girl! How she thinks that that boy loves this girl!

Sad is the reality that this heart tickling secret always floated around me, but never in me… Growing up as a tom boy, I was mostly only a witness to many such love affairs. I felt it was so weird to actually claim to be falling in love.

Hehe!!!, so, this month, I wanna take a u-turn to some childhood memories… a Walk through the childish past…

A V-Month Rewind...

0 comments: