My thoughts, my emotions, my feelings, my imaginations, my opinions, my fears, my dreams...

Could be yours too...you never know!!!


Follow me in this Journey of Revelation and encourage me with your valuable opinions and comments...

Saturday, December 24, 2016

Smiles….Tears…

The little chick was just out of the egg. Oh, so cute it was looking. Myself, was actually wondering, how I ended up in that alley… Very familiar, but not the place I would want to visit now…but somehow I was there and this beauty was what I saw running around…Smiles…

Poof! Before I could understand what happened. I saw the yellow ball of joy in the clutches of a black bird, maybe a crow…I could clearly see that it was in great pain and trying to get off. The villain was flying off. All I could was to scream and run behind its trail. Crazy me, how can I catch hold of a flying villain with my walking legs… Still I ran, screaming and cursing and think, I even hurled some stones at it. For sure, none reached even close to them. And soon, it was no more in sight… Tears…

Hey, but what is that…its coming running…I could hear the peck peck sound well when it ran towards me with its tiny legs…Oh, my, the little chick…how did it manage to come off from the plate of a hungry villain. It was not time to think of it. As I knew, there was more danger in this world around, and I had to save this poor soul. Like a baby in his mother’s chest, I swooped down and picked him and held him close to my heart…The li’l one was warm and chirpy and was already doing a conversation with me…Silly, doesn’t he know, I don’t understand bird’s language…Smiles…

Within the walls of home, I was already being the big mamma to him…I didn’t wanted to put him down at all. I feared there were dangers that could pounce on this fellow and eat him any time. For that matter, I didn’t know how I can fight back such dangers, but I wasn’t ready to let him off my hand… But I had to set the cradle for the beauty to have a good rest after the adventurous morning. Doing that with one hand was not working much…But hey, where is he. As he lie down there, all lifeless, white in colour; he looked like a Cockroach now more than little chick. Oh god, what did I do… Did I drop him down…Tears…

I had to do something…Cupped inside my palm; so small was he and I let him die…How could I be so careless. I wanted to revive him. All the movies had only taught me how to save a human being. But this little bird, what will I do. I tried pressing his chest. Slowly, blew into his face...With tears, I was yearningly praying to see hope…to see his heart beat again…Wait a minute, is he moving…Oh yes, he is…his wings are slowly moving…He is waking up…from the sleep…Get up, birdie, Get up…Smiles…

Trrrrrrinnnnnggggg...Time 4.30am....With eyes open…I lay there, on my bed...The alarm was still ringing and I kept wondering what was it…Am I going crazy or just that I was born Crazy…Why do I see such dreams…People say, dreams are always related to your thoughts or experiences or past or at times even future…. My dreams tends to be long and even silly. Now, what is this silly dream trying to show me…No idea…I didn’t now know what to do…

Smiles….Tears…

0 comments: