My thoughts, my emotions, my feelings, my imaginations, my opinions, my fears, my dreams...

Could be yours too...you never know!!!


Follow me in this Journey of Revelation and encourage me with your valuable opinions and comments...

Saturday, December 31, 2016

Farewell 2016


Last day of this year…it has been a year of learning…was a year I rested the most along with tested the most.

It may not have been the best year at my career perspective. Probably a year that ended my long career.

However the greatest rejoice this year offered was to have you back in my life…and I consider this to me as god gifted you back to me (not completely J ) he gave me the best of you.

I can only dream of someone like you in my life…yes at time I have to pinch myself to make myself believe it true. The turn of events this year brought has made me a better person…to a certain extend. I am 30% more patient. Have kept my egos aside (most times). Have started listening more (apart from few restless situations). Some of these adaptations were brought into my personality by default and ur influence on me added in more confidence and thoughtfulness.

You were there with me this year through thick and thin. Never felt alone unlike other years. U encouraged and supported me when I needed thoughtful reconciliations the most. I cannot thank you enough. Thank you for being there for me. Hugs and kisses my luv...luv u till end of times.

Happy New Year…

0 comments: