My thoughts, my emotions, my feelings, my imaginations, my opinions, my fears, my dreams...

Could be yours too...you never know!!!


Follow me in this Journey of Revelation and encourage me with your valuable opinions and comments...

Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Jogging...???? Noooooo, Never....!!!!

Are you a fitness freak??? Do you exercise or jog on a daily basis?...uhmm…I never been for regular jogging…just a month back, when I was sitting at home doing nothing (during my redundancy days)..suddenly I had this thought of staying fit…Enthusiastically I started jogging daily evening for 1 and ½ hrs… I felt healthy…and I decided, I would continue it always….heheh!!! Even my firm will power couldn’t take me forward too many days...Work, Eat, Sleep routine resumed its duty as soon as I was back at office…

Anyways, now to the real story…I was talking about jogging…this is something that happened a few years back…the years when I never needed any jogging to stay slim and fit…during those days, all of a sudden, my brother had this awakening thought of staying fit by jogging…maybe our neighbors, his friends motivated him to start jogging… not to put down weight (he had nothing to loose than some bones…lol)…What ever! one fine day he started jogging daily morning…of course accompanied by his friends…(Inside story: We used to make fun of him saying, he’s just going to the junction and sit there on the road side, sleep for 1 hr and then come back home…hehe!!! So bad right..???) Daily morning, he used to wake up at 0500am, put on his shoes and leave for the hard tenure of jogging
(he used to sleep with tracksuits on, so that saves his time in the morning…waking up early was horror for all of us always...heheh!!!)

So one such day…due some reason, I was not getting proper sleep through out the night…I was having regular parades to the kitchen and scanned the refrigerator every half an hour to grab something or other to feed my mouth…lol, when I couldn’t sleep, I preferred spending my time by eating…anything like tomatoes, carrots, biscuits, chips etc…(a small incident during one such trips to the kitchen was…One night, by some 0200am, I walked to the kitchen to have some timepass…hehe!!! To my horror, I heard a sudden explosion breaking the night’s silence…Within seconds, I was back in my bed…lol, that night I had too much of imaginations of thieves, ghosts etc etc as the source of that loud sound…When I saw my mom cleaning the floor near the fridge the next day, I realized with shame, that what I heard the previous night was “A beer bottle breaking…it was kept there by one of our neighbor to make it cold quickly to serve at the wedding reception party at their house…” neither did he remember to take it back nor we knew about it…Anyways, once the bottle broke, the beer had the whole night to flow all around the floor of the room…Only if I had notified my mom regarding the sound the previous night, it would have saved her from cleaning the whole mess the next day morning…)

Now back to my story…so I wasn’t feeling sleepy and literally spend the whole night awake eating, reading books, walking around, watching the stars…etc etc…Soon it was somewhere around 5 O’ clock…I was still roaming around in the ground floor of my house when I heard the alarm go 'TTRRRRRINGGGGGG' in my brother’s room in the first floor. I decided to see him off and then go back to sleep…I waited near the stairs (ofcourse, without the lights on…)

I saw my brother walking down the stairs with closed eyes with his shoes in his right hand…Poor boy, he was still half asleep…I smiled...rather, I giggled…lol…Somehow, my brother who was walking down, hearing something, opened his eyes slowly….Ahaaaaaaa…(did he hear me giggling..?”) What I heard next was a scream… “Aaaaaaaaaannngggggghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh” and I saw my brother turning back and climbing or rather running all the steps up…

I wondered…WHAT THE HELL….I called out… "Brooo…What happened…”

He made a sudden halt…and in a jiffy came back in front of me and shouted… “WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING HERE AT THIS TIME OF THE DAY…and that too IN THIS HORRIBLE DRESS…” and he turned back and walked to his room saying (as if to no one) … “Uhhh!!!…walking around in the night to scare people…doesn’t want to sleep herself and then scaring people…above all, no other dress to wear…”…

Only then did I realize what happened after all… I was wearing a flowy white night gown…and with the street light shining into the room, all he saw was “Somebody standing there down at the steps in a white dress waiting for him with a laugh.” In a reflex moment, he took it for a ghost…lol…!!!!

I just broke into laughter…Till date, I never leave a chance to pull his leg on his courage and the way he ran, that night, screaming Aaaaaaaaaannngggggghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh …

Ofcourse, Who is going to remind him of the beer bottle…!!!

0 comments: