My thoughts, my emotions, my feelings, my imaginations, my opinions, my fears, my dreams...

Could be yours too...you never know!!!


Follow me in this Journey of Revelation and encourage me with your valuable opinions and comments...

Monday, January 8, 2018

Enlighted...

My son wanted me to teach a quote, for him to recite at his school assembly. Theme was ‘Respect.’ Lol, here, me who was stripped off of all respect, was put to a task to find an apt ‘Thought for the day’ for my son. Hence, as always, I googled. Lo and behold, what I found was indeed a revelation. An eye opener. Small thoughts, give large teachings. Large teachings result in vast learning.

Yes, with this one line, I learnt a lot. I understood why things happened the way it happened. I realised why I had to see those I never wanted to. I felt enlighted. I could feel the calm, sweet coldness of peace traversing through me. No more complaints. No more blame-games. Past is past. Present is here and the future will be welcomed. For now, I knew…. Proudly, I quoted those golden words with much erudition…

“People ONLY treat you one way,
The way you allow them…”

0 comments: