My thoughts, my emotions, my feelings, my imaginations, my opinions, my fears, my dreams...

Could be yours too...you never know!!!


Follow me in this Journey of Revelation and encourage me with your valuable opinions and comments...

Wednesday, June 14, 2017

But, do I have...

Life seems fast and happening…but is this what I want…
Time to pause and think…For what is it that I want…
I knew, the world walked around with a fake face…
But, do I have all that it need, to live this phase…

The glittering lights and the bright shiny rooms…
The flashy clicks as the loud applauds booms…
I knew, the world was watching close with smiles…
But, do I have all that wish, to walk these miles…

Yes, I smiled and smiled as I walked forward…
As my heart pounded like a little coward…
I knew, the world would see nothing beneath…
But, do I have all that will, to just bequeath…

Everything anew as it masked within the real me…
As a quicker route to the time I yearned to see…
I knew, the world would frown on this change...
But, do I have all that heart to care, isn't that strange…  

0 comments: