My thoughts, my emotions, my feelings, my imaginations, my opinions, my fears, my dreams...

Could be yours too...you never know!!!


Follow me in this Journey of Revelation and encourage me with your valuable opinions and comments...

Friday, March 12, 2010

From the Memory to Finger Tips...

After years…I am attempting to check my ability in writing a poem…and this is what I could jot down…. Right from my finger tips into this blog…

Deep in my heart….
The only one heart…
Sweet Memories keep hunting me…
And deep in my soul…
I know you are the one…


Great one, right…!!! Please do let me know how good am I at such poems…especially right from my thoughts and memories into the blog…You can even hear it online…Only thing is that my voice is too blocked for now…Else I could have sung it out for you…

Hey, btw…before I forget to say…I don’t want any of you coming and complaining to me that you have heard this before…You might have…

Becauseeeeeeee....
"Did I ever say it was my creation…I just typed it down…copied it right from what I remembered off an old film song...lol!!! "




NB: May God save my soul from your grudge...hehe!!!

6 comments:

SindhuBhairavi said...

aaaaaaaah! :) mean girl :)

KParthasarathi said...

You are tricky!! Sindhu's comment makes it further.Whatever it is I see a a budding and talented peot in you!!!

Jzt 4 me... said...

@ Sindhu...

Am I???:( ... :)

@ Dost

I knew that always...thats why I pursued myself to do that...hehe!!!I will soon bud out into a grown up tree...lol!!!

rohini said...

hihi..grt
http://rohini-myweirdestdreams.blogspot.com/
www.rohinirojindar.blogspot.com

जोगी said...

ha ha ha ...great !!!

Amity said...

I like your personality...interesting and really funny...we might click as sis, me as your Big Sis and u as my Little Sis...consider me one!

You sound like my daughter...mischievous eh!

Good morning...am following you now...will bookmark you, too!

Have a nice day dear!

:)