My thoughts, my emotions, my feelings, my imaginations, my opinions, my fears, my dreams...

Could be yours too...you never know!!!


Follow me in this Journey of Revelation and encourage me with your valuable opinions and comments...

Tuesday, November 3, 2015

Be Happy...


I have been away for a long time now. This meant only one thing. I have been keeping too much to myself the whole time. As this blog was always a place where I could just open up and say anything I wanted. How much ever; crazy I sounded, I knew, nobody would scold me or taunt me or criticise me for being what I am… I had started this blog at a time when I was at the lowest possible mode of my emotional strength and this place helped me eject out some of the frustration. I might have never spoken about what was frustrating me; but just talking anything helped many a times…
Always felt life is going real dull and above that it was only planning to turn more stressful with every passing day. Not that cherishing moments were not there; but the many unwanted realisations was taking my spirit completely down. Started feeling so low that my trust in relations almost went Nil. “Living for someone” is never the right decision. Realising that in the hard way is painful.
But its fine…Better late than never. Many choices that was made for others has gone wrong; be it family, friends or strangers. Hopes are high not to repeat the past mistakes. One big thing that I am trying to implement into my life is that “Try to keep others happy only if you are happy. And doing otherwise is utter foolishness…” So, hereafter, I will try…try my best to...
“Be Happy…”

0 comments: