My thoughts, my emotions, my feelings, my imaginations, my opinions, my fears, my dreams...

Could be yours too...you never know!!!


Follow me in this Journey of Revelation and encourage me with your valuable opinions and comments...

Friday, July 29, 2016

Without the fear of the world…


What do you think? I am not sure if I had mentioned this thought of mine ever before in any of the pages of this blog… But, when I saw this picture on my timeline, I couldn’t help but say… YESSSSSS…. Rather wished to scream out loud… YESSSSS…

Every time somebody asks me, “Where are you going?” I would respond back jokingly “Somalia, Why??? Coming??”… Anyways, that is the joke part… Since years now, I keep repeating to myself that I just wanna go somewhere, where none recognises me… I felt maybe Somalia or Uganda could be a good place to do that… But since watching a movie on Uganda and how a female had to go through some horrifying experience there; I am sort of apprehensive about that destination as my hideout…Anyways, I don’t want to get into a controversy on any country…

The main point is… “I REALLY WANT TO GO”… where and when, no idea…but yes, its been in thoughts and wishes and hope that someday, I get the courage to pull my sleeves up and say Quits and just step out into a world of anonymity… I want to get a new name for myself and start a new life…

The weird thing is that every other person who knows about this says, “Me too”. Or the other common response is, “With whom”… Wonder why everybody is getting fed up of their present life and why are they wishing so much for a fresh start… Is the whole world going through rough patches? Naaa!!! No idea…I don’t wanna think about what’s happening to them…All, I want is a fresh start for myself…

Someone recently told me not to keep repeating what I want to do…JUST DO IT… As per him, if I keep repeating, others will give NO value to what you say… Your action speak louder than your words…But, here, he is not seeing the intention behind my wish and my action… I am not wishing to go away to show anybody…or to prove any big point to anybody… I don’t want anybody to give their permission or get worried of my departure… All I am trying to do here is to slowly sink it into their mind that I might indeed be serious and I might take my leave someday soon… So the day, I step out, it doesn’t come out as a shock or surprise to anybody…So that day, I don’t have to waste my time in giving explanations…So that day, I am not facing any emotional dramas or blackmails… So that day, I don’t want people to pass comments on “HOW ATRCIOUS” was my way… “HOW FEMINIST” could I be… “HOW IRRESPONSIBLE” am I….  

Bcoz, the day I pack my bag…I would have made the final decision…As my journey is a new phase in my remaining days…

I want to go away to erase a past…
I want to go away to sour up free…
I want to go away to live a life that I want…
I want to go away to cut off from sacrifices…
I want to go away to seek my long lost happiness…
I want to go away to love and be loved… myself and my life…

Without the fear of the world…

5 comments:

carya said...

I did choose a Hindu pilgrimage for my solitude and my life changed for good. Here, my question is that is it destiny that compel few people to embark their journey on less traveled road or is it their freewill that make them take this brave decision.

carya said...

But yes it has been 4 years down the line after that decision and I would say that by this time, I have come to become strong and would like to face the challenges rather than finding en escape.However, there is no right or wrong thought about this and it all depends on situation to situation.

Jzt 4 me... said...

@ Carya...
True; more of a situation to situation. As for me, I would prefer doing something without depending on anybody or being responsible for anything or anybody. Going for a pilgrimage with a group might not be an option in this case. Else, these group travels wud have worked... ;)

As for ur question if it is destiny... I feel its a mix... Destiny with their will...the path that they walked till date cud drag them to the stage of feeling to make a walk out...but then their will shud be strong enuf to make it happen...

Jzt 4 me... said...

Thanks all for passing by and dropping ur views...

DWriter said...

Interesting thought. More than once I had this thought but I also have a thought what if go to that place and then find out that wasn't the place for me. Coming back wouldn't be an option and survival there would also become a challenge.

So my thought is why should I go anywhere. I will remain here and try to find some meaning and happiness in the midst of chaos. Or at least I will try. So here is a thought for you...