My thoughts, my emotions, my feelings, my imaginations, my opinions, my fears, my dreams...

Could be yours too...you never know!!!


Follow me in this Journey of Revelation and encourage me with your valuable opinions and comments...

Thursday, July 21, 2016

Blame Evolution, not me…


I am a crazy person for most of the people around me…They feel I am an outspoken, immature, silly girl…and when I say ‘girl’, I mean it…that’s what they feel, that I am not grown up for my age… the very few people who know me real close would have a completely opposite opinion. Ofcourse, the craziness tag always stay with me, but then this time the level of crazy quotient is changed to being ‘over matured’, ‘too serious’, ‘over-thinking’, ‘introvert’ etc… Someone recently mentioned that I am a masked female… What they see is not what I am…

I agree…Somehow, I grew up with this trait…that I never let people around me know what exactly I am…and for sure, they would never know what I am going thru…The day, when I might have not had the least sleep the night before, people would comment that I look so freshhh….and when I am indeed fresh, they would feel I look dull… Ok, now this is not purposefully done…But then, yes, when I am upset, I become too cheerful to avoid talking about it…When I am extremely happy, I go a bit low… to avoid any ‘evil eye’…hehe!!!

Ok, now all this talking about nothing are thoughts that was instilled by a discussion I had with someone…He had the exact opinion about me as mentioned earlier. But then, at times he feels that he sees himself in me… When I talk or react for somethings, he get an odd feeling that he is listening to himself… But the little I know about him, I wasn’t able to see that myself….Anyways, the point is not that, but what is the reality of such dejavu that we get in life about places, people and even incidents…
My explanation to the whole thing….

“All human beings are made up with an X number of personal traits…means we all have the exact same ‘type’ of characteristics. But then, the ‘quantity’ differs…plus the difference in his/her environment and experiences add up…which polish some specific trait dominant than the other… Ok, ok, I was fooling him by just giving my own version of Darwin’s theory of Evolution… Oops, was that Darwin or somebody else… Gosh, all that mugging up in school, shouldn’t go waste if I forget atleast these least bits…

Ok, now I googled…I was right… ‘Darwin’s theory of biological evolution  states that all species of organisms arise and develop through the natural selection of small, inherited variations that increase the individual's ability to compete, survive, and reproduce.’… Wow, I am not bad… Ok, ok, I am going off my discussion…

So, we all have similar traits…but I become ‘ME’ bcoz the quotient of some specific character in me is higher than it could be in some other… But that doesn’t mean, those traits are not there in the other…At some point in life, all of us will experience something or the other pertaining to every single characteristics that we are made of. And this stays in our deep memory, until we see or witness a similar situation in life… Thus…maybe, he might have sometime in his life had behaved crazy like me…or been silly in life…or spoke too much…Hence, he feels those dejavu"

Personally, I believe, IF he was like me, he wouldn’t have had a different opinion about me initially. He would have ‘understood’ what am I on the first instance itself. I do…I recognise people who are like me the moment I start interacting with them…Again, maybe that is the “investigative” me in action… But I do, I personally know those rare specimens do exist around me…other than me…

So, off all the discussions, thoughts and arguments….I now know one thing…If I am crazy and mad…you cant blame me… I am ‘ME’ not bcoz of me… You should blame Darwin…he is the reason for any issue that happens to you bcoz of me… If I have irritated, frustrated or made your life hell…Its all bcoz of Darwin and his theory….

"Blame Evolution, not me…”

0 comments: