My thoughts, my emotions, my feelings, my imaginations, my opinions, my fears, my dreams...

Could be yours too...you never know!!!


Follow me in this Journey of Revelation and encourage me with your valuable opinions and comments...

Sunday, April 8, 2018

My Little Rascal...


An evening chit-chat...

"Amma, imagine...you are about to die. You are in the hospital bed. Just imagine,ok? You will not really die, just imagine. You are about to die."

"Hmmmmmm, ok?"...

"The doctor tells me that you are about to die and talk to her, anything for last time..."

"Okkkk?"

"Then I will come to you and ask you , 'Amma, what is your phone's password?'..."

A wide grin on the little rascal's face and a Sasi look on the amma's face....as he erupted into a loud chuckle and a non-stop giggle...

My little rascal...

0 comments: