My thoughts, my emotions, my feelings, my imaginations, my opinions, my fears, my dreams...

Could be yours too...you never know!!!


Follow me in this Journey of Revelation and encourage me with your valuable opinions and comments...

Thursday, February 23, 2017

Mission Bucket List...


Recently, while having a very jovial conversation with someone very close to heart…happened to start on the topic of wishes that he was yet to fulfil. Literally, he had his own bucket list ready for the future. I was amazed. Wow, a bucket of wishes… and a strong heart to make sure that they are all made reality. He said, “Everybody has wishes. I too have. Not so big or unreal, but yes I have one.”
 
I wanted to know them…after all, bucket list…the not so big list started rolling out and my eyes literally popped out. For sure, not unreal, but the list was long…and he was calling it not so big…I joked and made fun of it… But, I knew, if he had those, he will do it too. But amidst all the jokes, deep inside thoughts had already started rolling down…I was trying to think, what was my bucket list…
 
I was going blank… It was the same feeling when I was trying to master the art of Meditation. I always felt, I would never be able to meditate as I had a mind that kept flying off to the most unexpected routes. Still, that day, I had decided to try my luck at a session of meditation. When the instructor asked all of us to close our eyes and think of a happy moment; I SIMPLY went blank…
 
I kept thinking and I could not actually think of anything except the moment on the labour room when my little baby was placed against my chest as soon as he was out in the world… So, I ended up thinking of all those moments with him…His smile, his pranks etc as my happy moments… But, SERIOUSLY??? Am I so thankless that I was not happy with anything…
 
Ok, keeping off the thankless part…and going back to the main thing. My loved one has promised that he can help me in fulfilling my bucket list…But for that, I should first have one. So I need to make one. Soon…So next mission is to rack my brain. Go through all nook and corners of my memories. I might also need to sit for a one-on-one session with my heart and actually understand many things…
 
Now, this has got me thinking...I think I would need to put down some criterions to set this list up… 
  • Crazy Dreams...
  • Childhood fantasies…
  • Happiness quotient…
  • Romantic Memories…
  • Get-Back Times…
  • Share to care moments…
  • Adventurous Adrenaline Rushes…
Wow, that’s cool …to have my own bucket list… So, dear bucket list, here I am embarking on a new mission…to put it down…for good or for bad…for real or for dream…for life or for hibernation…I am gonna put it down…
 
Mission Bucket List…

0 comments: