My thoughts, my emotions, my feelings, my imaginations, my opinions, my fears, my dreams...

Could be yours too...you never know!!!


Follow me in this Journey of Revelation and encourage me with your valuable opinions and comments...

Sunday, January 9, 2011

An Unusual Relation...

It was late for me to expect an SMS on my personal mobile…late night…in spite of the fact that I worked night shifts…it was not so usual to receive sms then…at that time of the night…Still expecting some surprise sms from some close ones, I opened the inbox of my mobile…What I saw surprised me..or should I say shocked me…uh??? It was more than a request, a plea…a heartbreaking plea from some female to another female…I was wondering…what it meant..as the message said Something like… “Let me live...please give him to me…I love him more than anything…please let me have my life back…You don’t need him, right???”

I wondered, was it a joke...the sender’s number gave no rings in my mind…neither was I expecting such an sms…nor was I sure, Who does she want from me…I was not holding anyone with me…Infact, I had let loose everything that I had….I was married now...I never knew, if my husband had some other girl in his life who could plead to me to let him go to her…No other past of my life was I holding on to…Then Who?? Who is SHE?? WHOM does she want from me???My heart was beating in a fast pace…

With shivering heart and shaking fingers, I dialed the number of the sender from the local phone…Didn’t know what language should I be using…as I had no idea what was waiting for me on the other side of the phone…Two rings and the call got connected…I could hear a faint voice…

“Hello..”

[I was still not sure…still I spoke out…]

“Hiiiii…???”

“Yes???”

“Uhmmhhh!!! Actually, sorry for disturbing…I just received an SMS…Was wondering who this was…As I have no clue about the meaning of the SMS.”

[I could hear some sobbing and sniffings at the other end…I started feeling uneasy…What am I getting myself into, I wondered…but continued…]

“Hello…??? Sorry, if I bothered you…But I think, you send the SMS to the wrong number…as I don’t think I should be the one receiving it…”

“Uhm, Sorry…I was upset…I pressed the wrong number, maybe..I was too depressed…”

[I could hear the girl crying…or rather trying hard to hold herself from crying…Some pity took over me..]

"Could I be of any help..”

“No, its fine..I shall be fine..Thanks…”

"Ok, then..if u need to talk..please don’t hesitate to call..At times, talking out your heart could help u ease your tension…Bye.."

“Bye…”


I sat in front of my computer…still not believing what I just did…Talking to a stranger in the middle of the night…and that too a girl who was depressed and sad…I knew nothing about her…What mental situation was she in…I had no idea…But as my thoughts moved, it travelled through really scary routes…What IF the girl was so depressed that she commited suicide…What IF the police get my number as the last call to her..Gosh…Did I get myself into deep @#$%$...

Minutes passed by and made it hours…I was about to finish my work for that night…But the call and the girl’s voice still haunted me..I was scared…I was looking at my mobile every now and then…Was I expecting a call from her or the Police…I don’t know…But I was expecting a call…and then it rang again…with her number…the number was familiar to me by then..afterall, I have been going thru that SMS almost 100 times…I answered the call and started talking..

“Hello..”

“Hello, Its me..We spoke some time back…”


[I was panic stricken till then..but now, I was OK…She sounded OK and Normal…uhmm…]

“Hai..U sound much better than before..Is everything alright…What happened..would u like to talk to me..about it…I might not be of much help..but maybe I can listen to you…U see, at times, even that helps…”

“Oh, yes…surely, thanks for calling earlier…I was in a very bad state then..now I am OK…and thanks for offering your help to listen to me…It is smthing really personal…”

“Its ok, if you don’t feel like sharing it with me..Just take care of urself…”


“Hey, No..nothing like that…the thing is that..I love one guy a lot…we are good friends…But he loves somebody else…But she is already married and is no longer in touch with him…But, he is still stuck with that phase of his life…I was sending SMS to that girl and by mistake it reached you…”

[I knew not what to say…still..]

“Uhm..that is a bad situation…I really doesn’t know what to say…But then dear, trust me, IF your love is true and pure, some day he would recognize it and come to you…No use you contacting that female who is no longer in the scene…You see, maybe she had her own reasons to leave him…We never know…This I am saying from my experience…Just give him some time…I will surely pray for you”

[God, Am I some priest or what…What am I doing..Preaching my disciples???]

“Hey, thanks dear…thanks a lot..Your words really are comforting…I know, I should not expect anything in return…I will wait for him…even if it was for my whole life…”

“Good, you can call me anytime u want…I can listen to you atleast…OK???”

“Yeah sure, Will keep in touch…Sorry for disturbing you this late…”

“No probs…I work night shifts…so u haven’t disturbed my sleep..U just take care, OK??? Bye…”
(I was relieved…)

That was the end of that conversation…but the beginning of a relation…a strange one..rather…

An Unusual Relation…

NB: This really happened to me exactly 4 years back…Maybe the wordings of the conversation have some changes…But this is exactly what happened..Nothing less Nothing More… What happened after that day was like one of those Suspense thriller movie..where a Mystery was slowly getting Unfold…The Mystery of the Girl…and her love…We are still in touch…She still speaks to me when she is happy or sad…Neither her love for him has changed nor the situation she was has...Yes, He has still not gone to her…I just hope and pray that IF god think her love is genuine and true, let her get what she want…soon…

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dear Friend,
Good Evening!
Wishing You A Wonderful And Happy New Year!
I can relate so well to the sad plight of that stranger...Please tell her..enough is enough.He doesn't deserve her.Nothing is worth ending one's life!
So nothing happens if he walks out of her life!Give another-a true gentleman-to walk into that space.
Please make her aware Life is so beautiful....
Life has a way of sorting itself out if one just decides to stay around long enough to give it a chance to do so.
I wish like talking to that stranger;I love her.Will you please let her know?
Between,please give me a name to address you.
Hope you must have received the sms you were waiting for.:)
Wishing you a lovely evening,
Sasneham,
Anu

Pinpaks said...

goes to show that you have a kind heart and a sensible mind :)

I have been through your blog, and I feel that I already know you!! you are no stranger.. isn't that strange in itself!! haha..

Unknown said...

She sounds too immature. He is not worth her. She is silly too....life is beautiful. Just move on. Just pray that she comes out of him and start a fresh life than wishing and hoping that he goes back to her. He will mess up her life.

Jzt4me said...

To all...

She is a very intelligent girl, but just too much into this boy...that she is trying and trying that some positive change would come into her life with him soon...

Love is not something that can be withdrawn with an outsider's comment...So all that I could do is let her know the whole picture and wait for her to take her decision...

If she wanna try, let her...if she is not matured yet, let life make her matured in its own way...

This is what I feel... I am sure, all ur comments would be read by her..and let her see thru ur opinions too and make her decision...