My thoughts, my emotions, my feelings, my imaginations, my opinions, my fears, my dreams...

Could be yours too...you never know!!!


Follow me in this Journey of Revelation and encourage me with your valuable opinions and comments...

Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Son, Can I have a lift...

The Hill Resort was just a few kilometers from the city limit…still it took a lot of planning for him and his friends to finally decide to set out on the Trip to the Resort in their bikes…He was on the second year of his college and the idea of a bike trip to the mountain was in his mind from some three months or so…Finally, it was fixed that they would all meet up the next day, early morning before 6 at the Main Bus stop…as planned, the next day, the boy reached the Bus stop by 5.30 early morning…It was still dark…and cold…he waited for more than 15-20 minutes and none of his friends turned up...much irritated, by 0600am, he kick started his bike to go back home to get his sleep…Just then he heard a voice…He turned to see an old man walking towards him…

Old Man: Son, Where are you going…
Boy: Uncle I am going towards the Church road…You need any help..
Old Man: Boy, I have been waiting here for long time for a bus and I need to urgently reach the Hospital near Church Road…Can you please drop me there…
Boy: Sure Uncle…Please climb back…


And so the ride started…the boy was continuously talking to the man…and he answered some questions as if he was not interested and soon he didn’t bother to answer also…The boy guessed, maybe he is not interested in a conversation…and they went on…Soon they reached the Hospital Entrance…the boy stopped the bike and said, “Uncle, here is your place…Please get down…”..Hearing no response, he turned… All he saw was the old man getting vaporized and disappearing into thin air…He was dead struck…

Soon he heard from his friends that few months back, at the same place where this boy picked the man, i.e. at the bus stop… “An Old man had died in a Bike accident when he was travelling with his teenage grand son”…and it is believed that the Old man still asks for lifts from Teenage boys in that area….

Soon this horrific experience found it’s way to the ears to all the college mates…most of the young boys were scared to even go near that bus stop during odd hours of the day...and ofcourse never with their bikes…

One day, a boy had some urgent issue and he HAD to go to that bus stop early morning to pick one of his friend…He was scared from head to toe and with prayers he waited for his friend…Suddenly he heard some one asking him… “Hey Son, Can you drop me at the Hospital near Church Road..”…Terrified to hell, he didn’t even turn to see who it was…He just started his bike and shooted his way off from that nasty place…and soon he reached his house…and he braked and stopped his bike…

He got down from his bike and was just about to put it on the stand, when he heard “Son, Thank you for the lift….” and all he saw was a distorted figure vanishing into the air…

The boy fainted…


(Ghosts Stories…my all time favorite… not that I was a fearless girl…but then I loved to listen to such stories with much excitement…I loved watching horror movies even when my heart was thumping against my chest as if it might come out any moment…I loved reading horror books and share them with friends…all in all…I was an ardent fan of Ghost stories…(as far as I don’t have a face to face experience with Ghosts, I am fine, I Suppose…) The above is one such story I heard from my cousins years back...Maybe I was just 10years or so...my cousin claim that this had happened to his friend in real life…God knows if he or his friend was bluffing…Anyways...I wouldn't myself ever go anywhere near that Bus Stop...lol!!! by the by, the picture above is only for illustration and my imagination of how it would have been...)

2 comments:

Penny said...

LOL. That was a great story! Imagine that! The ghost got on the bike without invitation. Ugggh!

Tomz said...

what do u think? can this story be true? I heard that ghosts exist and only people with same emotional wavelength can see and talk to them..

btw, in my previous office during free times, we used to gather and share ghost tales. Both of the stories I narrated in my latest post were the ones like those.