My thoughts, my emotions, my feelings, my imaginations, my opinions, my fears, my dreams...

Could be yours too...you never know!!!


Follow me in this Journey of Revelation and encourage me with your valuable opinions and comments...

Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Why waste a second...???

As I was very elaborately scribbling down my earlier adventure, suddely I recollected another instance of embarassment..and this time for a change I was not the Prey...but my bro...Before I go into that story, lemme first give you a brief description of my bro's character... He's basically quiet in nature, a complete opposite to me...and reserved too and behave as if hes tooooo matured... When its 'fun matters' he do indulge in them with a totally opposite face, completely enjoying every moment.but still keeping on that dignified manners(don't forget he's younger to me...)..for the same, he was one among the most respected guy in my family....(I used to every now and then get the sarcastic comments...Your bro is very sweet and nice...uh???does that mean I am not... bcoz I talk a lot, does that mean I am not...grrr!!!)...

So now to the main story...This happened in 2003...he was abroad studying...and joined us for a one month vacation...As part of enjoying vacation, we used to roam around to anywhere and everywhere...and thus we reached yet another Crime Scene...lol!!! thats the best way to explain such places where we get HARRASSED..haha!![come on guys, you were supposed to laugh here...I meant truth...].

We roamed around this particular Mall and was just about to leave the place...when myself noticed a Skeleton hanging on one corner of that main hall... You see, Some Great Guy had once said, "Curiousity is the Mother of all Embarassment"...now no need of googling "WHO IS THAT GREAT GUY"..naturally its ME...so due curiosity, I dragged my bro and my friend towards the entrance of that area where the Skeleton was hanging waiting for us...To my Excitement, we found we were standing at the entrance of the Haunted House...

I had to really work with all my pursuing skills to make my bro and friend to join me to the House...Ofcourse, who would like to enter a Haunted House alone...(ofcourse not for fear, hehe!!..its fun to be with more people, right???)..Finally, we started our journey through the door...ofcourse, we were all holding our hands so that if something scary happens, we can atleast run together...But to our total disappointment, the place was just like walking through an old museum...only difference was that this place was dark and some wierd sound coming from back ground...we just saw some artificial skeletons, ghosts, vampires etc on either sides of the path we were walking which couldnt excite us in any way...Naturally, we started talking to each other telling.."Ha, what is this...This is boring...We wasted our money..."..etc... and continued walking...

Finally, we could see the Exit door ...My bro exclaimed..."Ha, its done...What a waste.."...!!!From where we were standing then, the exit door was in a straight line in front of us almost 15 steps ahead...and to our left was an area that resembled like rocks...we noticed that a large portion of the rock was leaning down from the ceilings towards the floor...and if we had to cross that area, we had to bent down quite a bit and move forward...Due to the dissapointment we had till then, we were in no mood to just crawl that area for nothing... so we decided to walk forward and just exit the Boring place....

At this point, suddenly I (who was last in the line of the three people walking with hands holding to each other) felt like something brushing against my ears...I thoughts something might have fallen from the ceiling..and just brushed my ears off, just in case it was some cockroach...But then again, something touched my shoudler and this time something said inside me that "Something was wrong Somewhere.." ...My first expression was of a bit of Fear+Curiousity+Alertness...I slowly told others, "Bro, I feel there's something behind me..."... Soon after I said that, all three of us turned slowly to look what it was...

Alas....all I saw in the dark was a "Blue face with lots of Witch -like hair and a blue broom w
hich was being brushed against my back..." This sudden revelation of seeing a Ghost, somehow made all of us go blank...and to mine and my friend's shock, My brother who was guiding us till then holding our hands, suddenly screamed..."Sis, Runnnnnnnnnnnnnnn..." and started running...ofcourse leaving his hands off us...We saw him run forward, and suddenly the blue face was right in front of us on the way to the Exit...Then my bro changed his route and took the left route, which was to walk beneath the rocks...

Neither me nor my friend saw my brother walking...we saw him running or rather flying off like a lightning...for his life...All we could at that moment is just follow him...and Myself was looking behind and a glimpse of that Blue face was more than enough for us to gain speed...We too reached the rocky area and was just about to cross the area with our backs bent...and suddenly we noticed, that the area where we were supposed to cross, on the floor is a big pit with a coffin and something like a dead body was lying in there...Naturally we had to jump that area and goo...and remember we should jump with our back bend...Anyways, with the fear that had engulfed us already, we got all energy to jump across even the Pacific Ocean...we cross the area and reached the Exit and came out (for onlookers, they felt that we were being thrown out of that place by somebody...because, none of could exit that room with any grace,,none of us were walking, nor running or flying...We were all just falling off that room..hahah!!!)...and I just turned back to have one last look to know what actually happened in that split of a second...and I saw the blue face nodding his head to either sides and laughing...his teeth all blue in colour in that dark room...

Suddenly, we saw a number of people (the onlookers)...around us, staring at us, all laughing their heads out on the way three "Bodies" fell out of that Haunted room, one behind other with pale faces and shivering legs....and the worst was my bro...To top it up, we started screaming at him for leaving us and running off to save his own life...But once after the shivers subsided and regained our energy, we started making fun of him...We realised the funny part of the whole incident...

Later we reached home with a 'still quiet brother'...We were explaining the whole incident to our mom...and my bro just couldn't raise his head due embarassment...Because, being a MAN, he was expected to protect us...and instead he RAN OFF....lol!!! Between, while explaining the room, we reached the point where we had to jump across the coffin...and Guess what...

My bro said, "Uh...coffin...??? where??? I never saw anything like that..."

Me, "What...You didnt see the coffin...You went out through that rocky area, right???"

Bro: "Yes, I did...but I just ran off that area...Why?"

Me: "Still you didn't see the coffin on your way...You couldnt miss that, as you need to jump that to cross that area...."

Bro: "Ha...lol!! Frankly I didnt see that coffin nor the pit...actually I was not even in my senses...I was just jumping off to save my butt from that area...Maybe I might have crossed that unnoticed...Ha, imagine if I hadn't made my jump properly, I could have even fallen into that pit..."

We all had a huge laugh on that comment..and also on imagining what would have happened to him, if he had fallen into that pit....Then suddenly my mom asked him...a Real Genuine Question...

"But, son, How could you leave two girls inside such a room alone and run off to your own safety...You were supposed to protect them right???"

My Bro replied....

"Ha...Sis is always behind adventure...and for her fun, she put us in trouble...I just thought, if she's that adventure hearted, she will surely find a way out safely...Still I did tell her to Run, didnt I??? If I wait there to save her..I would just end up staying there...WHY WASTE A SECOND, IF YOU HAVE THE CHANCE TO SAVE YOURSELF...HA!!!!"

2 comments:

Novice Writer said...

Haha!! That was a really funny story!! I can imagine the three of you running and jumping to escape from that 'boring' place!:-))

misha said...

hehe..nice..