My thoughts, my emotions, my feelings, my imaginations, my opinions, my fears, my dreams...

Could be yours too...you never know!!!


Follow me in this Journey of Revelation and encourage me with your valuable opinions and comments...

Saturday, October 17, 2009

To Live....

Ha!!!…from morning, I was really feeling like jotting down something or other…for TP…and surprisingly today my mind was blank…I had literally NOTHING in my mind to talk about…Me who never finds a shortage of topics to talk on, argue on…today felt, I was empty…Surprisingly, I remember not a single dream I had last night …That’s not Me…Silly me, I need to find something to bore you guys with…else its not Me…

Anyways. after the battle for survival...getting back to normality was a bit difficult...especially for me…maybe because I really started taking things too personally...at heart...You know what, the more I try to be the, so called, "PRACTICAL TODAYS HUMAN BEING"...the more I turn out to be a an EI…obviously an Emotional Idiot...somehow, I can't resist these drops of salty water that start dripping every now & then making myself feel so ODD…uh???? They are nothing else other than the TEARS…

Aha…Yes, I am gonna tell you some thoughts of mine about being an EI and Tears…Now, pleaseeeeeeeee…don’t expect me to explain to you the chemical name of Tears…uhmm…by the by...actually what does a Tear constitute of…Its salty in taste and watery…soo..?? Water is H2O…and salt is…??? Sulphuric acid??? Oopps…that would burn you off…then..??? oh yeah Sodium Chloride…(I just got confused with the ‘S’ in Sulphuric acid and Sodium Chloride, I suppose… ) Now STOP…what am I doing…??? Taking a Lecture on Chemistry …Hey, can one of you just kick my back the next time I move out of my normality…

SO what was I talking about Sodium Chloride…??? Uh??? No….Tears…Whenever I hear this word "Tears"…a line from one of my favourite song comes to my mind…the lyricist has very beautifully defined a Tear as “The honey pot that falls on the sand and breaks is called Tears…” but if we add up logical thinking with reality…how can that be…Tears taste salty and honey taste sweet… For the time being, you can also be another EI and just take the beautiful part of the lyrics…Tears are honeypots… Beautiful, right?

Basically I am a very practical and logical person (atleast that’s what people who interact with me say)… But still I get really emotional on the most craziest / silliest instance..and at those moments I hate myself to be an EI… Else I am fine with this title of being an EI…there’s nothing wrong in that, there is??? Let me tell you friends, I do feel stupid when I shed those tears in front of the Teleivision on some stupid serial or reality show....But still I feel I am much better off crying out the pressure that build up within me, than holding those tears back and there by making myself frustrated…

I would, at this point, like to let myself preach you people…Don’t worry, I have Practiced before Preaching…

When you feel like crying, cry it out...shed your tears…wet your tissues…But at the end, never forget to bring back your smile…Because if you fail there, frustration walks in and that makes you lose the energy to Live…I believe, in this world of diversity, to live is to survive…to survive, you need to fight….fight the Battle of Life… and in this battlefield the most dangerous weapon that can bruise and kill you will be your own tears…Let the tears bruise you…let them make you strong enough to face more wounds…and not lie down and wait for the final defeat…

"To emerge as survivors…face the tears, embrace them, accept them but don’t let them overpower you…but make them your strength…your strength to move forward to victory…"

For me, I follow that ideology… I cry…and those very tears are my strength to smile... to fight to go forward… to face my life…to LIVE….

1 comments:

Unknown said...

I highly suggest reading the article here. Share this thought with a friend…

I always knew looking back on my tears would bring me laughter, but I never knew looking back on my laughter would make me cry