My thoughts, my emotions, my feelings, my imaginations, my opinions, my fears, my dreams...

Could be yours too...you never know!!!


Follow me in this Journey of Revelation and encourage me with your valuable opinions and comments...

Saturday, September 9, 2017

An Open Letter...

From the day, I started this new account on fb...there are thoughts dragging me down on WHY did I open the account. The strong me is not letting me to give up. But the way, some behave keeps me thinking on how low humanity has stooped. People have no issues in behaving any which way they wanted to. I prefer a privacy to my personal life, but the profession I was in needed social media interaction. After much thought, I am drafting the below for the sake of letting all of those who misunderstand or rather misread me...

I owe none a justification for my Values & priorities…Bcoz this is my life & that is the ONLY explanation you need.


I am Not a celebrity, so I can give NO autographs…
I am Not a teenager, so I don’t fall for sugar words…
I am Not single, so absolutely not ready to mingle…
I am Not desperate, so not interested in flirting…
I am Not lonely, so I don’t want any affairs…

So dear friends, please understand that,

I am in FB purely for professional reasons and not to make or break relations…
I have my love with me as my support system, hence not looking out for a new one…
I am being respectful to you as I was taught by my parents to be so…
I respond to your messages is me just being courteous and not that I find a prospective ‘lover’ in you…
Just bcoz I am Online, doesn’t mean I am available for your filthy fantasies or any affairs…
I am a normal human being who likes to live a decent life; happy and peaceful. So please don’t try to disrupt it with your eccentricities and misconceptions….
I am ME and please talk to me only if you can understand, accept and respect me…
If not, I will be more than happy to not have you on the friends list…

I am learning and growing, Let me live…


Live and Let Live…

0 comments: