My thoughts, my emotions, my feelings, my imaginations, my opinions, my fears, my dreams...

Could be yours too...you never know!!!


Follow me in this Journey of Revelation and encourage me with your valuable opinions and comments...

Monday, January 2, 2017

Take Care...


Ok, so the New Year started off with a not so great news. But, yes, something that was brewing for sometime and I had somewhat anticipated that this was on the way… My Boss, decided to say Quits… I knew and always wondered, why he wasn’t doing it…As I was expecting this atleast for 6 months now. So it didn’t come in as a shock…

Things weren’t great on a career perspective and I could clearly feel the uneasiness in him… This was the best for him, I know. Who else can understand how difficult it is to work in an environment where you are not happy. I have been thru those days myself. There has been days, when I had wished that I just could disappear and not attend work… Those days are passed. Thankfully, I had some good bosses since then.

He was a good boss. Yes, not everything is perfect, hence he had his own shares of sides that I couldn’t approve of.. hehe!! Now, who is the boss… I know, I will miss him as he has been there to give an ear to my non-stop talks and my woes and jokes too. Especially, during those months, when I was going thru real mental trauma due my grandpa’s illness and later his demise...He has been very understanding and tried seeing me thru the pain. The support he gave me was immense. Never can thank him enuf for the same.

He used to say, “There is only one life and you have lived enuf for others. Now is the time for you to start thinking of yourself and live for urself. Take care of urself and find happiness. Rest all is momentary”... And I would nod my head as I knew well what he meant and I was so helpless to do anything towards “helping myself”…

And this decision to say quits showed that he did what he preached. He was just taking care of himself, his happiness… He wasn’t happy… In his words, he has already crossed his self-defined time limits to stay in one organisation; i.e. 5 years…He has been in this company for past 10years. Though, I clearly knew this was not the reason for his decision... Stil, it was now time to go in search of new horizons and find happiness…

His initial idea to have a break from working was interrupted by a promising offer, I suppose…So now, he is happy and going off to face new and interesting challenges…with a new set of people and vision…I am sad, that I would miss him as a boss. But at the same time, so very happy for him as he is following his happiness. He is doing what would make him happy.

“Dear Boss, My prayers are always with you and I wish you all the best in all your future endeavours…May you find all the happiness and success all through your future…Will miss you, but I know, I will always have you around as a big brother…Take care…”

0 comments: