My thoughts, my emotions, my feelings, my imaginations, my opinions, my fears, my dreams...

Could be yours too...you never know!!!


Follow me in this Journey of Revelation and encourage me with your valuable opinions and comments...

Saturday, September 10, 2016

It is OK!!!


Dear All,
Thanks for all your prayers and good wishes. But… maybe, god felt it was not enough. Or maybe god felt he wanted my appups more than me. Afterall, he was such a great company to be with… He is gone. Gone to the world of unknown mysteries. He has left me and his whole family an hour back. I didn’t know, what I should be doing. Then thought should thank all for your prayers and wishes. Hence, here I am, sitting in front of this computer. I am not even sure, if I would be strong enough to publish this.  
But for the moment, this is the note to myself to make me believe that somewhere far away…In a hospital bed, this moment, my appups is lying still. Sleeping peacefully knowing no pain…And not knowing the pain he has left behind…
I request all of you to now pray for me to give me the strength to bid him farewell. As I know, my tears wouldn’t be something that he would like to see as he leave…Wherever he is, I want him to be happy and smiling and close to me…I am so much hoping that what he said last be always true...
"Everything will be alright, even if it is not, it is OK!!!"

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am sure you will move forward stronger with all the lessons you have had from your appups.
Dwriter.

Jzt 4 me... said...

I too hope so Dwriter. Never want to put him in pain...wherever he is, I want him to be happy and proud of me...