My thoughts, my emotions, my feelings, my imaginations, my opinions, my fears, my dreams...

Could be yours too...you never know!!!


Follow me in this Journey of Revelation and encourage me with your valuable opinions and comments...

Friday, February 24, 2012

A L'il Note of Thanks...

Wow, that was great…after such long time..coming by and posting that and my blogiends responded to it…and tht too quick…Strangely, some error with my network is not letting me post response to your comments as reply comments… By the by, I started reading each of your blogs too…and as I said earlier wasn’t able to post in my comments…As soon as I was trying to submit comments, it says Internet Explorer cannot open the internet site…grrrr... So let me thank each of you who took out some time to read thru and comment….


@ Bikram – Thanks Bikram…Sure, dear…I wud heed to the advice…I wud try my best to be regularly ranting about my life…I restarted reading your blogs…yippeeee to me…Bikram, don’t bother yourself by thinking any logic from these news u hear or see on TV… You know, what I do to avoid such instances…I just avoid News channels..hehe!!! My bro always get irritated when he see me never watching News…and at times ridicule me for my insensitivity to Politics or Budget or such… Why worry when I have NO voting authority in the place I reside…Why worry when I am already worrying how to bring the two ends meet in that month’s budget…I might be an idiot…but I prefer, first living for myself and family and then for others…


@ Tomz – What to test…Ha…I came in, didn’t wanted to disturb u all…So just said few words and left…By the by, read your post on Unfinished Bldg…grrr…I thought, u gonna tell some horror story…And I was imagining the apartment of Shalini and Madhav in the movie Alayipayuthe…it was cool, but then personally speaking, I wudnt want to walk those stairs up alone any time of the day or night…lol!!! And hey, You tube is blocked at my office…So cudnt watch your video…wud do it whenever I get some time at home… and All the best…really hope that girl herself see your blog…hehe!! In between, Thanks for checking me out…


@ Makk – Thanks buddy…for being around… Ur poems r sweet…but I really strain myself to dust out my Hindi reading skills..lol!!! and to respond in Hindi wud be like murdering ur poem…


This was a little thanks giving post…I will be posting something soooooonn…it’s a promise to myself …again….

1 comments:

Tomz said...

hey j4m...disturbance?..what r u talking about?..that was a lie..I wanted to get disturbed..and thats why I am at Blogger..and sorry for being furious :)..well I have made a short film..and I want to know what do you think abt it..visit my blog..u will find the link..thank you