My thoughts, my emotions, my feelings, my imaginations, my opinions, my fears, my dreams...

Could be yours too...you never know!!!


Follow me in this Journey of Revelation and encourage me with your valuable opinions and comments...

Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Done with Hibernation...

Atlast, I am back in full spring...hope, I would be more regular in boring you all from today...I would see to it, that I am there around to eat your brains out and put you into deep thoughts... Thoughts like "WHY THE HELL AM I READING THIS"..."IS THIS REAL..."..."AM I SO UNLUCKY TO GO THROUGH ALL THIS" and so on...I am sure, you should be wondering, how come...The answer is simple...I AM BACK after my hibernation of a few weeks...

Alas, my hibernation period is over... I am back into the mechanical world of LIFE...Wake early in the morning (which i really hate), Dress Up for work (which is horrible), Drive through the traffic (Ha, Terrible..), Reach your office (all hopes gone), Work (like a sleeping log,uhm???Naahh, Work as if you have no work tomorrow...)... Eat your food (Beware, bring your own lunch, else your wallet would be empty and the Cafeteria guy's wallet would fill up...) Work again (looking forward for the last minute of work) and then again a horrible drive back...but this time with lots of expectation to have a great sleep...Thanks to Mom, that after reaching home, I don't have to worry of Cooking...Atleast after reaching home, I can have food ASAP and then jump into my sweet bed to wake again to the horrible tone of the Clock ALARM...

To be short and sweet, "I am no more Jobless"...hehe! I got a job...uhmm...Thanks Thanks...for your Congrats...lol!!!...and if you were not thinking of Congratulating, now you have the chance...Congratulate mee...Ok, Thank you...Yes, as I mentioned a few days back..All that happens, happen for good...Even if I got redundant, it was for the better...So, what happened is, I am back with my old company, but in a different department, with a better position and with more responsibilties...Thanks to Multi Tasking...I proved wrong the "Moral of the phrase", JACK OF ALL TRADE, MASTER OF NONE...being a JACK helped me get this job...This proves Learning and and trying to learn more would always help you..If not today, some day it would come handy to you...Atleast it's true for me...

So, What's the best thing of all this...Now, I don't have to worry...I don't have to miss the happiness of 25ths...Yes, 25th...Now, you should be wondering, what this 25th stand for...Come on, you should be guessing that...That's my salary date friends...Yeah, I can yet again look forward to 25ths of every month...lol, thats the day when my bank account looks COOL with fresh earned salary enhances the beauty of my account...Ha, on those days, how I love to enjoy the wonderful view I see when I gaze at the monitor of the ATM machine... It looks so full...so full with the 'Balance in Account', with not just Zero's but also some digits before that...Wouldn't you hate not seeing those digits ahead of those Zero'es...

That's when I realise and relish the beauty of Zero...uhm...Have you ever thought of the instances that one could love a Zero...I think, I would love a Zero, when its shown on the amount of Calories I consume a day...I wouldn't want to see another digit before that for sure... I would love to see a single Zero, when I search for Traffic Fines/Penalties and would hate the same Zero, if accompanied by more Zero'es with another digit as the Leader...grrr... etc etc etc...I can quote many such examples against and for Zero'es... But then the Zero / Zero'es with a digit ahead of them in our Bank Account Balance would be the most pleasant instance of all...it just washes off all the tiring days and brings in a smile in your face...Ha, that's Money... Your Hard-earned Money...Yes, that's the point...It's not just money...you worked hard for that...and that makes it more dear to you...
Sooo, as usual, I started from A and reached Z... I just came to let you all know, that I am back...and see, I started giving philosphies on what...Of all the things in the world...I gave you a lecture on Zero...??? God, help meeeeeee....Why am I so intelligent, that I have so much to say on anything and everything...
God, why did you make me sooooo ...lol!!!

0 comments: